Our sister podcast, Woven Energy, has just released a new episode that I think Heretics listeners would enjoy because it has lots of fascinating insights into religions and spirit dance. In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Yan Yi – a spirit dance tradition from Malaysia which is taught alongside the martial art of Xing Yi.
- What the terms Qi, Shen, Xin and Yi mean in Damon’s martial teaching and how they are expressed in Yan Yi.
- How to tell real from fake spirit dance.
- The Tanna island in the Pacific and the strange John Frum religious tradition that evolved there.
- What Cargo Cults are and what the Prince Philip Movement is.